2012-06-27

Day 16: Acceptance

What is acceptance? how does it work? how does I work? what do i define Acceptance as? what are the practical implications of it?
I came to this point because i see myself participating within certain pattern/behaviours which seems seperate from me-which they are really not-and there are re-occurring events that shows me what i ACCEPT and allow myself. the main point i see is that ACCEPTANCE itself is not entirely clear within and as myself.

i before allowed myself to be diverted and preoccupied with small points over and over again yet here it is clear they all show me that i have simply not considered/worked through this point yet.
by "small" things i mean events or moments where i experience me or someone doing something or participating within a point without understanding the starting point and or the correlation to/as myself and therefore shifting my self-responsibility(accepting this myself) towards the future not considering that i am only creating more and more timeloops for myself to realize myself. untill i do not work these points out i will keep making them over and over again.
yet it is simple common sense that if i am not clear about what is acceptance is i cannot truly stop my participation within and as these points.
let's see the definition of this word:
The term acceptance is defined as a noun, in which it shows to have three different meanings.[citation needed]
The first is known as the act of taking or receiving something offered. For example, if someone is giving you a gift and you receive it, then that person has accepted the gift; therefore, having acceptance.
Another definition of acceptance has to deal with positive welcome; favor and endorsement. In which, a person could like someone and, have acceptance for them due to their approval of that person.
The third description of acceptance is that it can be act of believing or assenting.
Acceptance - "An express act or implication by conduct that manifests assent to the terms of an offer in a manner invited or required by the offer so that a binding contract is formed. The exercise of power conferred by an offer by performance of some act. The act of a person to whom something is offered of tendered by another, whereby the offered demonstrates through an act invited by the offer an intention of retaining the subject of the offer." (Chirelstein, 2001)
according to the Wikipedia.
in terms of my process i'm talking about the acceptance of the mind's(as myself!) thoughts feelings emotions ect. in the way of assenting it.
basically all three meanings are the same and goes hand in hand so when i accept thoughts,feelings,emotions ect. i am receiving them(in separation), welcoming them, and assent them.in this particular order.
and this is why acceptance AND allowance goes hand in hand-one cannot exist without the other. what i do not accept-i do not allow either and also true backwards.(stopping using the latin proverb for this. I'm not in the history and neither in italy)

Self-Forgiveness:
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to beleive that what i accept myself to participate within, i will see in others as a response to my actions. instead of relaizing that the 'balancing out' of my enviroment is not only based on my own Acceptance but from the other one's acceptance is as well in oneness and equality.
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see understand and realize what Acceptance is and how it functions within and as myself, and how i participate as it as the living word.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to charge the word "acceptance" wtih a positive value.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge the word "acceptance" as positive/right/good.

I forgive mysel that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word "acceptance" to being nice.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word "acceptance" within and as being nice
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself ti seperate myself from the word "acceptance" and from being nice through defining the word "acceptance" within and as being nice.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to beleive that if i am accepting something provided/offered to me by others i am being nice to them instead of realizing that i am only being nice with/to them because i want them to like me.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want/desire to be liked by others based on the preception/belief that i am dependant on other's judgement/attitude towards me.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to act based according to what others might think of me or how they will see me or judge me instead of realizing that what they think/believe/judge/see about me is their point of participation within and as such constructs and has no correlation to me except that it shows me as a reflection of myself if i am still participating within and as such constructs.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word "acceptance" to the color light blue.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "acceptance" within and as the color light blue.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the word "acceptance" and from the color light blue through defining the word "acceptance" within and as the color light blue.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to base this connection between the word "acceptance" and the color light blue on the ocean based on the belief that the light-blue ocean is accepting everything that comes into contact with it either living beings or objects(beings too).
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word "acceptance" to the experience of warmth.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word "acceptance" within and as the experience of warmth.
i forgvie myself that i have accepted and allwoed myself to seperate myself from the word "acceptance" and from the experiance of warmth based on that i define the word "acceptance" within and as the experiance of warmth.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to base this connection between the word "acceptance" and the experiance of warmth on the experiance of hugging and sensing another being's warmth with my body.
I forgivem yself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define another's warmth sensed by my body to be helping within and as survival based on the belief that warmth is equal to survival of the physical.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to beleive that if i am not sensing/experiancing another's warmth i will have less chance to survive.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to beleive that i am not able to produce enough warmth within and as my body and so require other being's warmth in order to function properly.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to spite other beings in order to survive.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to share my body's warmth only in order to get other being's warmth within and as selfishness and want/desire to usurvive instead of realizing the oneness and equality within and as sharing warmth and the experiance of physicality with other physical beings here.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word "acceptance" to kindness.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "acceptance" within and as kindness.
I forgive myself for accepting and alloving myself to seperate myself from the word "acceptance" and from kindeness through defining the word "acceptance" wtihin and as kindness.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word "acceptance" to the word "tolerance".
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word "acceptance" within and as the word "tolerance".
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to seperate myself from the word "acceptance" and from the word "tolerance" throguh defining the word "acceptance" wtihin and as the word "tolerance".
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word "acceptance" to harmony.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "acceptance" within and as harmony.
(stood up based on uncomfortable chair/sitting position and writing from a standing position)
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the word "acceptance" and from harmony trough defining the word "acceptance" within and as harmony.
(crouching)
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to base this connection between the word "acceptance" and harmony on the idea/belief that if i am accepting everyone eqully then i am living/existing within and as harmony with everyone.
(sat down again)
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to beleive that if i am accepting everyone than i am living in harmony with them instead of realizing that this is only not taking self-resposibility for myself and others as myself.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word "acceptance" to relationships.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define the word "acceptance" eithin and as relationships.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to seperate myself from the word "acceptance" and from relationships trough defining the word "acceptance" within and as relationshis.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word "acceptance" to the image of "two hands held out front of me palms facing each other".
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "acceptance" within and as the image of "two hands held out front of me palms facing each other".
I forgive myself for accepting and lalowing myself to seperate myself from the word "acceptance" and fromt the picture of "two hands held out front of me palms facing each other". trough defining the word "acceptance" within and as the picture of "two hands held out front of me palms facing each other".
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself the picture of "two hands held out front of me palms facing each other" to exist within and as me and within and as my mind.
I forgive myself that i have acceptede and allowed myself to define myself according to the picture of "two hands held out front of me palms facing each other".
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to seperate myself from the picture of "two hands held out front of me palms facing each other".
Self corrective action:
I realize that what i see/experiance within and as my reality around me, is reflecting my self accepted nature yet also shows me the other's self-accepted nature as well.
I realize that i have to take self-responsibility for others as myself based on that they are here expressing how the world is existing within and as therefore how i am existing within and as.
when and as i see myself going into the pattern of blindly and unconsideredly accepting someone or som points to direct me i stop, breathe, forgive myself and correcdt myself here considering all and what is best for all.
when and as i see myself going into the pattern of blaming others for their participation within and as the mind, i stop, breathe, forgive myself, and realize that i am one and equal to and as the other and the point that i s being faced, and i take self corrective action, and discuss the point with the other within and as common sense.
when and as i see myself going int o the pattern of wanting to hug/experiance other physical bodies based on the want/desire to be warm, i stop, breathe, forgivem myself and walk my self corrective application and discuss it as necesarry.
when and as i see myself going into the pattern of participating withinh thoughts/feelings/emotions/beliefs/ideas/preceptions/separation within and as myself i stop breathe and forgive myself and correct myself.
i commit myself to walk within and as acceptance from the starting point of seeing and realizing all thet is here as one and equal to and as myself and stopping all separation within and as myself.

ShareThis