today, at school i again reacted to the situation where we had 40 minutes lefgt of class but had nothing to do and i went into thoughts/feelings/emotions based on this event.


first i allowed the thought of "oh come on, there's still 40 minutes left". and from there i went ino helplessness, indoctrination fear and then when the teacher did release us WITH conditions i allowed myself to feel relieved and feeling good about given back my freedom. where i have created dependency on the techer and it's words/actions based on that i allowed and accepted myself to be indoctrinated and forced into this current system of rulership and superiority/inferiority construct within and as my school years.
befor i precieved that i have transcended this point yet it came up again because i was not specific enough and was not considering this part of limitation i allow within AND without myself. i only changed my starting point towards grades and teachers and students yet not the schooling/education system itself.
we all see that currently our education system and the work/job system is purely based on superiority/inferiority construct and of limitation and indoctrination.of course our whole society and it's setup is also the same. we are mere robots/slaves to the system and we just keep on reproducing more and more childs and the squeezing them into the system and produce more and more robots or fucked up grown ups(the ones who did not fit the "holes") but the only way to stop this is one by one standing up for all as one as equal and saying that no more do we allow this within and as ourselves. and then we can change the current systems within and as ourselves to be based on the principle of what is best for all life.
being enslaved is the way we live because we develop ourselves as such manifestation where we are "taught" by the physical and by our parents and society that the MIND is "superior" to the physical therefore it RULES over it, so our current system only cares about developing that which rulesbecause the system cannot sustain itself without rules and rulers. it is the base starting point of everything we see that is connected with human beings. "mind over matter" as the saying goes and this has been going on for eons and eons of time, and still many are in it existing within and as it completely being posessed by this system.
but what we quickly forget that is is our self responsibility ALWAYS what we are/have accept(ed) and allow(ed) ourselves to exist within and as. it's noone else's fault yet ours individually supporting and participating within and as the system therefore justifying the very existance of it.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit myself by enclosing an activity to a certain time-frame
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to an activity's certain time frame and it's comparison to the actual progress of time.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself according to what activity i do, and where  i am in the activity's pre-determined time-frame.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think "oh come on, there's still 40 minutes left"
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within the thought "oh come on, there's still 40 minutes left" to exist within and as me
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within and as the thought "oh come on, there's still 40 minutes left" and create the emotion of helplessness within and as me
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself the experiance emotion of helplessness
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create the experiance of emotion of helplessness/hoplessness
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within the emotion of helplessness and thus limit myself
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want and desire to stop writing based on the asumption that it will be enough
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself the emotion of being indoctrinated
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create the experiance of the emotion of being indoctrinated
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within the emotion of being indoctrinated and allow it to exist within and as me
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself within and as the emotion of being indoctrinated thus seperate myself from it.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the emotional experiance of being indoctrinated
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself the feeling of relief
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experiance the feeling of relief
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself the create the experiance of feeling relief
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within and as the feeling of relief and accept and allow it to exist within and as me
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself within and as the feeling of relief and therefore seperate myself from it
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the feeling of relief.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself the feeling of being gifted with freedom
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experiance the feeling of being gifted with freedom
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create the experiance of the feeling being gifted with freedom
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within and as the feeling of being gifted with freedom and allow it to exist within and as me
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself according to the feeling of being gifted with freedom and thus seperate myself from it and the one giving me
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the experiance of the feeling of being gifted with freedom
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the being "giving" me freedom
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that someone/something outside/seperate from me can give me freedom
i forgive myself for NOT accepting and allowing myself to see understand and realise that i am freedom itself and thus noone can give any freedom to me even i can't give it to myself because i am one and equal within and as it.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within and as the gift of freedom and thus justify it's existance with it
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from freedom
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to charge the word "limitation" with a negative value
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see the word "limitation" as something 'bad'/'negative'/'wrong' within my mind as me
i forgive myself for accepting adn allowing myself to seperate myself from the word "limitation" through judgeing the word as bad/negative/wrong
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word "limitation" to the gift of freedom
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "limitation" within and as the gift of freedom
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the word "limitation" and the gift of freedom  through defining the word "limitation" within and as the gift of freedom
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connet the word "limitation" to jobs
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "limitation" within and as jobs
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the word "limitation" and jobs by defining the word "limitation" within and as jobs
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word "limitation" to the color red
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "limitation" within and as the color red
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the word "limitation" and from the color red through defining the word "limitation" within and as the color red
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word "limitation" to boss
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "limitation" wihtin and as boss
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the word "limitation" and boss through defining the word "limitation" within and as boss
i will continue later tomorrow...going on
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect th word "limitation" to the word "system"
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "limitation" within and as the word "system"
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the words "limitation" and "system" thorugh defining the word "limitation" within and as the word "system"
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word "limitation" to behaving/behavior
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "limitation" within and as behaving/behavior
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the word "limitation" and behaving/behavior through defining the word "limitation" within and as behaving/behavior
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word "limitation" to alien rule
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "limitation" within and as alien rule
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to sepererate myself from the word "limitation" and alien rule through defining the word "limitation" wihtin and as alien rule
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word "limitation" to the emotion of hoplessness
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "limitation" within and as the emotion of hoplessness
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself fro the word "limitation" and the emotion of hoplessness through defining the word "limitation" within and as the emotion of hoplessness
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word "limitation" to laws
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "limitation" within and as laws
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the word "limitation" and laws through defining the word "limitation" wihtin and as laws
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word "limitation" to thinking
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "limitation" within and as thinking
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the word "limitation" and from thinking through defining the word "limitation" wihtin and as thinking
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word "limitation" to school
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "limitation" wihtin and as school
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the word "limitation" and school throguh defining the word "limitation" within and as school
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word "limitation" to parents
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "limitation" within and as parents
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the word "limitation" and parents through difining the word "limitation" wihtin and as parents
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word "limitation" to the mind
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "limitation" within and as the mind
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the word "limitation" anmd the mind throguh defining the word "limitation" wihtin and as the mind
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word "limitation" to being indoctrinated
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "limitation" within and as being indoctrinated
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the word "limitation" and from being indoctrinated through defining the word limitation within and as being indoctrinated
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word "limitation" to judgement
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "limitation" wihtin and as judgment
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the word "limitation" and judgement through defining the word "limitation" wihtin and as judgement
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word limitation to being forced to do something
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "limitation" within and as being forced to do something
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself fromt the word "limitation" and being forced to do something through defining the word "limitation" wihtin and as being forced to do something
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that i can be forced to do something by someone/something outside/seperate from myself
i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see understand and realize that there exists nothing seperate or outside of me therefore nothing can force me to do something
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame toward somthing or someone outside/seperate from me and going into the construct of inferiority/superiority within my mind and justifying my beliefs ideas and preceptions within and as it.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word "limitation" to matrix(s)
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "limitation" wihtin and as matrix(s)
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the word "limitation" and matrix(s) through defining the word "limitation" wihtin and as matrix(s)
i forgive myself for accepting and allowign myself to connect the word "limitation" to customs
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "limitation" within and as customs
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the word "limitation" and from customs through defining the word "limitation" within and as customs
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word "limitation" to self-will
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "limitation" within and as self-will
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the owrd "limitation" and self-will through defining the word "limitation" within adn as self-will
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word "limitation" to technology
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "limitation" within and as techonology
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the owrd "limitation" and from technology through defining the word "limitation" within and as thechnology
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word "limitation" to the physical world
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "limitation" withing and as the physical world
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the word "limitation" and from the physical world through defining the word "limitation" within and as the physical world
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word "limitation" to enslavement
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word limitation within and as enslavement
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the word "limitation" and from enslavement through defining the word "limitation" within and as enslavement
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word "limitation" to the picture of a man kept on his knees by a hand on his shoulder
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word "limitation" wihtin and as the picture of a man kept on his knees by a hand on his shoulder
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from the word "limitation" and from the picture a man kept on his knees by a hand on his shoulder by defining the word "limitation" by this picture of a man.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself the picture of a man kept on his knees by a hand on his shoulder to exist within and as me
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect this picture of a man to the belief of being forced to do something
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect this picture of a man to the emotion of hoplessness/helplessness
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect memories of my school indoctrination to the picture of a man kept on his knees by a hand on his shoulder
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the memories of my parent's indoctrination towards me to this image of a man kept on his knees by a hand on his shoulder
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that i can be indoctrinated by something/someone outside of myself and thus seperate myself from indoctrination itself
i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see understand and realize that i have been indoctrinated only based on my own self acceptance and allowance thus justifying my shifting of responsibility towards others
i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to take self-resposibility from what i accept and allow myself to be/become/exist within and as.

when i see myself goin into the pattern of reacting to time and activities i bring myself back here, breathe, i stop and forgive myself, push through.
when i see myself going into beleiveing something outside of me is limiting me i stop, breathe, realize myself and forgive myself for the beliefs acceptances and allowances of myself because i am the only one who can limit myself from anything within and as my acceptance and allowance.
when i see myself going into the pattern of participating within thoughts feelings emotions beliefs ideas preceptions pictures and memories i stop, breathe, bring myself back here and apply my self-forgiveness and self corrective applications within and as myself as one and equal to all.