2012-06-27

Day 52: AMAZING opportunity here NOW!

"you must watch this free video about how i made hundreds of thousands of dollars in just 1 month! i was a homeless person and now i'm a millionare!"

yes today i got into this site where the message was the above and basically it wanted to sell a blogging engine that will with dayly blogging give me a loads amount of money just for 25$ investment MONTHLY! reduced from 96$ price...

and it explains in a 40 minute-or more even video how it got developed and share the sucess stories that people made tons of money in really short times like two weeks and a 5 digit number.

so first  this whole thing was about "you get money for almost free" scenario so i stated myself to give it a chance to me telling me how to do things or share perspectives. so i watched through it all...without judgement...and then at the end...nothing remained but "come on buy it, it's discount NOW and you get a the whole thing in 5 mins and hey just come on click it!" and he said nothing else at the end and it just went on and on. with different words used every time.

so it was funny to see how he talks about being honest then when in the end you do nothing and just wait for him to finish he just goes on and on...about nothing. so in the end nothing remained just the assumed want/desire on my part to participate-which i haven't allowed myself but saw it coming.

and yes i know there are ways to lure a good percentage of the people to buy what you are selling and the best way to get popular fast is blogging dayly about USEFUL STUFF but abusing humans with accessing their mind backchat and using their fears of not making in time for a better deal...well that is just plain unnaceptable!

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge people who sell something for a living.
i forgivbe myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge the action of selling a product or service as bad/wrong/negative
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myslef to judge myself when buying a product or service based on that i must have been manipulated into buying the product/service
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself when being satisfied with a product/service that i am good and knew how beneficial it will be and only bouth it because myself, therefore only boosting my ego while not considering the actual facts and consequences.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel good when buying a product/service i wanted.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myslef to only buy products which i want/desire thus not considering what my HPB actually needs/requires to survive
I forgive mysfelf that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into and only exist within and as a polarity construct of good-bad/positive-negative/right-wrong.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into my mind when i have to decide what and where to buy someting and thus not consider what is here at all.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to charge the word "buying" with a negative polarity charge.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word "selling" positively based on the idea that when i see i will earn money and will become more
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that when i am buying i become less and when i'm selling i becoma more thus participate within and as the polarity of inferiority and superiority within and as money and allow myself to define myself according to that i am selling or buying.

when and as i see myself going into or being in the state of trying to decide on buying/selling something, i stop, breathe, and consider any and all points of the physical in common sense and direct myself to based on the investigation to buy/sell the product and always consider if it's best for all to do it.

when and as i see myself going into the pattern of judgeing others based on their action or willing to buy/sell, i stop, breathe, bring myself back here, and consider the being as one and equal to me and stop any and all judgements within and as myself.

when and as i see myself going into the pattern of judgeing myself according to me buying/seling something, i stop,breathe, forgive myself and let go of the points of polarity and wants/desires.

i commit myself to buy/sell products based only on what is best for all life.
i commit myself to show others as an example that i don't have to go into polarities and judgements and fears and anxieties when buying/selling something but instead it can be a process of making sure that the items/services reach those who are needing/requiring them.


ShareThis