i've heard this a lot, really we usi it many many times throught our day but de we really know what it means?
i was just watching a playthrough of a game via the net and it was the last part of the game where you "crawl" towards the ending and the commentator said the above sentence so many times...that finally after the third of forth mentioning i realized myself and what it is as me.

it is obvius that if you tell "this is it" to a child who only learned to speak he/she will definately not understand any part of the sentence...because it only becomes understandable if both parties of communication has common grounds regarding the topic. and this is a major separation issue between humans that we tend to create some "inner circles" where some communication is only undersood within and not outside of the group. (a group can be 2 or more people) so this sentence is all part of this group separation from the "bigger" groups (like humanity or living beings)
also it is referring to a process of getting somewhere finally. but it is referring the whole process also. and it is again, all about energy.


when we start something there is a slight(or moderate) energy boost to start it which we often refer as "motivation" then 2 ways one can walk through and as the process of doing the thing. either you feed on that starting energy and when you starve out of that you end the activity or go find new motives for the same thing, or you find out new and new things about it and every time you find something you add a lil' bit of energy to the existing pool and then go on (of course sheaching takes up energy) and the more info you'll find the more energy you develop and fill into your pool untill you burst out in extasy and joy and hapiness kind of an orgasm and from there you again choose your path of upward or downward spiral.
this is how our mind works...in polarities...noone can do every activity with an upward spiral actually you have the same amount of downward spirals as up ones the reason we don't see it is 1.it's right in front of us 2. it is streched in time which is apparently not real.
and when i look at this "concept of interacting with the world and myself within and as the world" i find that we as humanity and also i have been in my past and somewhere still exist as this only concept.
relationships, jobs, education, sex, sports, shoppings, crafting, science, trade, economy, politics, media...anywhere i look i see this same pattern of upward and downward spirals and energy-games all around the word within and as mostly all the moments humans participate within.
the "this is it" is only the (last-1)th step towards orgasm. kinda like a last kick to finally get there.
and this is what we're living 24/365! also "recorded history" of humans show that humanity as a whole is largely affected by this same pattern where the majorities way of either up or down defined the actual standard of living for all humans. this is what we call "going with the flow" which is another point related but not discussing it here.
even if i look at when someone says "i do not have a reason or a motivation to do it, i just do it for fun!" obviusly having fun is wanting to have a good feeling for yourself so it is again has a motivation.
it's nothing wrong with having a motivation, yet we do not need to participate within this spiralling up/down polarity instead we can be stable and constant within our application if the starting point is something that is best for all. because with consistency we can bring these peaks to a constant "line in time"(see pic) and when we have stabilized ourselves we can actually "evolve" in the meaning of through and as maitinging consistency we can slowly but surely raise the standarsd and levels of living as life and keep every being to it's fullest of potential because that is what is best for all...

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within and as energy games of and as the mind
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within and as polarity of inferiority/superiority, high/low, good/ bad right/wrong.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define life by the cycles of high and low states and within and as polarity through and as all living beings
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to be constant and continous throught my participation of any activity i do based on the experiences of "it has always been this way" and with this accepting and allowing the world as it exists in polarity to exist within and as myself.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to justify my actions and participations with "it has always been this way"
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see understand and realize that i only justify my actions because i am afraid or investigating myself and finding out who i am and what i have accepted and allowed to be and become.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear investigating myself based on the fear of self and the fear of the unknown
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear myself based on lack of self intimacy because if i am not intimate with myself then i do not know myself and thus i fear myself based on that i fear the unknown based on that i fear stopping existing.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the unknown based on that i believe that which i do not know/identified/experienced is not existant
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that which i do not know/experienced/identified is not existant at all
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to belive if i connect/define/experience something that is non-existent than i become non existent myself.
i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see understand and realize that the fear of being non existant based on that i believe when i connect with something non existent than i become one is actually showing me as support that i am all as one nad equal within and as also with something that is non existent.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that i am not existing when i become non existent.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect all my thoughts/feelings/emotions/words/images/memories and anything i define myself within and as to existance itself.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define existance within and as my thourghts/feelings/emotions/words/images/memories/experiences
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from existance and from my throughts/feelsings/emotions/words/images/memories/experiances throguh defining existance within and as thougts/feelings/emotions/words/images/memories/experiences
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to beleive that anything that is not defined by me as "existance" is non-existent
i dforgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define non-existent with the opposite of which i define existance and not allow myself to see undewrstand and realize that i also defined these non-existent things therefeore based on my definition they became existant within and as myself based on my creation of "that which i define exists"
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself ot not see that actually i create a separation within and as me by not understanding how i define existance and non-existance and that these two are one nad equal and also on and equal within and as myself.
i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see understand and realize that non-existance is actually not real and it is only a self-definition i created in order to create separation within and as myself so that i can generate energy for and within and as the mind based on polarity so maintining and participating within and as the belief of "i have to generate energy in order to survive"
i forgive myself for accepting and allwoing myself to define survival within and as keeping existing within and as time
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to lie to myself that if i do not survive i will not exist but fail to see that non-existance is actually exist within and as my definition therefore it is impossible for me to not exist within and as myself.

i commit myself to investigate myself on a dayly basis and while doing so developing self intimacy where i discover myself and what i have accepted and allowed myself to be and become
i commit myself to stand up within and as life for what is here and to stop the beliefs of non-existance which is apparently existance itself.
i commit myself to walk through and as the process of stopping myself from participating and accepting and allowing my preprogrammed designs.
i commit myself  to stop my participation within and as self limitation.
i commit myself to stop existing as and participating within and as thorughts/feelings/emotions/beliefs/ideas/preceptions/images/memorios/experiences.