2012-07-19

Day 67: Being one and equal with the computer

Today I am writing by only dictating to a program which is capable of understanding what I say.
this is a really interesting To see something being done what I haven't seen possible.



And all this is based on my thoughts ideas and beliefs about computers.
I always believed that computers cannot understand the complexity of the human mind and its products therefore what we create and speak is only noise to the computer.
And this is really interesting that we have found ways to understand the complexity of our voice and sounds the create.
this only shows that our voice and speech is not at all special in any way whatsoever and any sound  we hear are the same.
we believe that what we create is special and profound yet this is only the game of the mind to further create separation within and as ourselves.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to separate myself from the computer.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the sounds I make are special.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself the thought of being special.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see understand and realize that I am one and equal within and as a computer.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myselfTo separate myself from my voice.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself define myself according to my voice and the beliefs that it is special.
I forgive myself that I have excepted and allowed myself to not see understand and realize that every sound frequency is in fact one and equal.

I commit myself to treat every sound as one and equal to myself
I commit myself to stop any and all separation from any creations and beings I encounter.
I commit myself to stop believing that I amspecial.
I commit myself to show others that we are in fact equal and one every creation and being who is here.

This post has been written by Dragon voice recognition software. Thanks for reading.

ShareThis