2012-07-23

Day 71: Highly Upgraded Mind As Nonsense

yes that is what human speels out...we made ourselves "evolve" as the mind and consciousness where we went more and more into insanity and abuse of anything around us based on the justification that we are apparently seperate from anything...
this is a continuation of the previous post: Day 70: "I am just a human being"



I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think "i am just a human being"
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself the thouhgt "i am just a human being" to exist within and as me
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself within and as the thought "i am just a human being"
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe i am a seperate entity which is called "human"
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as a seperate entity which is called "human"
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create and maintian the relationship towards myself in this separation of myself as this belief that i am not myself but "a human" being
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to accept the views/oppinions/ideas of other beings about who i am and thus believe i am what i am being seen as by others
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become the character/personality that i experiance others see mee as and thus give my power away by not standing up and being my directive principle but allow myself to be directed by thoutghts/oppinions/judgements/ideas of others
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from others and create a database about others in my mind as matrixes of information
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate other beings from myself and thus only consider them as the information-matrixes i collected about them while experiencing myself with them and making assumptions of their characters and totally disregard them as living beings who are one and equal as myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that a human being is limited based on the vastness of beings and creations on earth and in the universe and thus believe that i am inferior to many things based on the separation and judgement of what a human bieng is.

i forgive myself that i have accepted nad allowed myself to believe that a human being is only the actions and characters and memories of themselves in separation from and as all and thus every human being is a victim of superior forces that it encounters throught it's life.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a human being according to my memories characters,personalities and experiences and believe that i am only these
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that i am evolving based on the precetion and action of gathering information and knowledge and that i am able to create more and more mental creations and thus beleiveing myself to become more powerful through this process
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see understand and arealise that i am constanly and continuosly accumulating to supress myself and my self awareness here and withdraw myself from waht is here in and as the physical.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to categorize and layer beings according to where and what form they take and create and establish realtionships between individual beings in different layers and also create relationships between layers of beings.
i forgive myself that i have accepted nad allowed myself to seperate myself as all into and as layers of beings.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that all beings can be categorized and sorted into and as a layer of creation where the beings in the layer are defined by the layer whichc contains all the matrixes of information&knowledge about them and thus they are limited and bound by the layer of beingness they exist within and as and therefore create and manifest more and more and more separation between and within and as all that exists and so within and as myself as existance as a whole and creating a memory/image/information piece in separation about the actual beings in myself as my database of the existance and further justify all the separation and the categorisation and beliefs and methods and views about existance as a whole.


i commit myself to through writing, self-forgiveness, self-corrective applications stop myself from creating separation within and without and as myself here and within this i commit myself to one by one point by point delete the points of separation and judgement i have accepted and allowed myself to create believe and exist as.
i commit myself to see understand and realise what i have created as myself within and as separation in matrixes of information and knowledge within databases. and thus i commit myself to clear all entry and all database and allow myself to be here within and as breath in the physical and to live together with the beings and push myself as an individual and as humanity as a whole to create a world-system where all beings can co-exist within equality and oneness in the physical manifested as the equalmoneysystem.
i commit myself to consider every human being as one and equal to and as myself and not accept and allow myself any judgement,separation,friction towards other humans.
i commit myself to consider every being who is here and assist and support myself as well as all beings as myself through my process of stopping my self accepted nature as a human being throguh wirting, self-forgiveness, self-corrective application, and walking-standing-living as an example to every other being.
i commit myself to be and become one and equal to any and all information&knowledge about any being/creation that exists including the mind and thus accept and allow myself as all the parts i have been seperated myself from to be and become one within equality.
i commit myself to stop the jusftification to my limitations that i am only a human being and through being the directive principle of myself be an example that a human being can stop existing in constant and continuos friction/separation of all.

and so this is clearly shows the common sense that human are not special in any way...we are altough a tool, a tool within which we can unlock the self-created prisons of existance as all and establish an existance of oneness and equalitywhere LIFE can be born and for all beings to express themselves as who they are AS life itself.

ShareThis