2012-08-09

Day 85: Standing up within and as Learning

we even have systems which shows the system of learning we developed
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take something i do for granted and not see understand and realise all the consequences i create with my participation.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to take the ability to learn for granted and believe that it's a natural thing to do AS i am presented and asked to do it in school.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to mimic, and copy other humans on how to learn while not considering or investigating if it's effective or supportive at all.
i forgive myself for accepting nad allowing myself to create and develop habits in learning that are based on my thoughts/feelings/emotions and thus allow myself to learn only as a reaction to the material or the teacher or the enviroment.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be effected by circumstances,teachers,thoughts/feelings/emotions and enviroments in my process of learning
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to blame others and other factors that i allow myself to be effected by in my learning process and thus be self-dishonest about what i do and participate within and as.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want and escape my self-responsibility regarding learning processes by blaming other factors that i allow myself to have an effect on me and direct me instead of me directing myself within and through the process of learning.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not ask and/or investigate the process of learning and my relationship within and as it.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create a relatioship to/towards learning processes and thus seperate myself from the process of learning itself and thus everything that i "learn" this way.
i forgive myself for acceptign and allowing myself to seperate myself from how and what and when i learn, and only store what i see/experiance/hear into and as memories and information & knowledge in order to be able to "acess" it later on.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create memories and information&knowledge based on my experiances and thoughts/feeling/emotions and also to create plenty of relationships between them to further increase the separation.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself the starting point of "wanting to acess information &knowledge later" within and as learning processes. instead of realising that learning is only a preparation in the physical in order to be/become more effective and establish starting points and self-directive principles for certain situations/events.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want/desire to know as much information&knowledge i can and to have an infinite amount of it.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want/desire to posess any and all information and knowledge that humans have, based on fears
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not having any information & knowledge whatsoever
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to beleive that without information & knowledge i cannot live at all and thus fear death.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the lack of information&knowledge within me to death.
i forgive myself for acceptign adn allowing myself to fear death based on the fear of lack of information & knowledge.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to completely disregard anything around even my own HPB while in the process of learning.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that in order to learn the most effectively i must give it all my attention and shut off any other source of information around me such as my senses.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experiance being sucked into the universe of the subject and thus only exist within and as it's boundaries
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create this experience of being sucked into a subject.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define and create a seperate universe for each sucject what i'm learning and thus create -what i believed- a perfect enviroment in order to gather and store information & knowledge.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to only work with the subject within and as it's seperate universe and thus limit myself from seeing understanding and realising that every subject is just a small fraction of a bigger picture eventually leading to existance itself.
i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see understand and arealise that here are not one thing that is not part of existance therefore everything is a fraction/part of the big picture as existance and thus the very foundations of our existance is within and AS every part of it.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to always shearch and seek out infromation and knowledge OUTSIDE of me that i can "learn" and posess,instead of realising that actually the information and knowledge posesses me and drives me to gain more through my own acceptance and allowance.
i forgive myself for accepting nad allowing myself to be/become posessed by information & knowledge and allow myself to create massive amount of separation and distraction from what is really here.


when and as i see myself going into the pattern of taking something i do/have for granted, i stop, breathe, investigate and realise the point and release through self-forgiveness and walk the self-corrective application within writing, and applying myself physically and allowing myself to be always aware of what i'm doing and participating in within and as self-honesty.
i commit myself to stop taking the process of learning for granted and investigate and be aware of my participation while living the act of learning and develop myself to be effective within and as taking and imprinting information and knowledge into and as myself and practically live all what i learn.
i commit myself to show to myself as well as others that i can effectively apply and live what i learn and to stop using the process of learning to only attain information&knowledge in order to store it without actually applying it.
when and as i see myself going into the pattern of fearing the lack of information and knowledge, i stop, breathe and walk the realisation that information and knowledge does not define my being but only assists and supports to be and become an effective being in this physical world.
when and as i see myself going into the pattern of allowing myself to be sucked into a self-created seperate univrse of a subject/topic, i stop, breathe, bring myself back here, and become aware of myself within and as the physical and apply myself as self-movement and/or self-expression and stop all participatin within and as seperate universes that are only illusions i created.
i commit myself to show and reveal how much we as humanity are driven by fears regarding learning and that we always want more and more while we are just creating more and more separation and thus pushing ourselves further and further from what we want to have which creates an infinite stupidity loop until one realises itself and stops.
i commit mysel to stop and show to myself as well as others that i am being posessed by information & knowledge and that we actually encourage and teach our childres to do the same and thus allow ourselves to be conrtolled by the information we have and thus make it possible and easy to be controlled by others who provide those informations & knowledges.

ShareThis