2012-10-07

Day 114: Animals are REAL

this is a continuation of the previous post: Day 113: The Power of the Moment se that for context.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that animals are seperate from me.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think that i am superior to animals, because i can think.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself the thought "i am more than an animal".
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see understand and realise that in the physical i am actually weaker and/or more fragile than animals.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear being less than animals.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear animals because i believe that i am inferior to them
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to supress my fear of inferiority by thinking and reacting that i am superior to animals.
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see understand and realise that all of my actions regarding animals were from the starting point of fear.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear being injured by an animal.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to project my fears onto animals and actually manifest them being agressive towards me.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear being killed by an animal.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe that animals can have intentions of killing me without me doing anything to them.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see understand and realise that animals are here to reflect me back to myself and assist and support me wihtin and as my process whatever it takes.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear horses.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to supress my fear of horses with EGO
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to learn ways of defense & attack against animals from the starting point of fear.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use the information and knowledge of the anatomy of animals only to be able to defend myself and/or attack the animal.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept the attitude and fear of horses and animals from others like my parent's, my instructors and fellow kids.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to copy other's fears and attitudes towards horses/animals without considering what i take on and if that is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to only want a one-way communication with animals.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that only one-way communication is possible with animals due to them being unable to speak in a language i can understand as spoken words.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to only project my wants onto the animals, thus manipulating them to do my will.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want to project my will onto animals because i cannot will myself/direct myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to force animals to do things instead of realising that i only compensate for me "not being able=not accepting and allowing myself" to direct myself here within and as the physical.
 I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that "working with horses" can only be done on horseback-while riding, thus any other activity is not considered working with them, but rather ON them such as cleaning and healthcare.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to precieve animals and horses as items/machines and not consider them being a living expression of life here.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abuse animals because i act and define myself based on mind systems of fear/judment/projections.

of course there is passive(starving,pshyhic) and active(immediate pain,hurting,alive skinning) ABUSE,and there is even a term to humans behaviour:"you handle him/her as an animal" meaning that humans were always rough and abusive to animals.
it does not matter because EVERY for of abuse IS ABUSE! we should not allow any form of animal/horse abuse for any goal at all.

committment statements in the next post...

ShareThis