2012-10-10

Day 115: Committed as them.

to see the context read trough the previous two posts here: Day 113, Day 114.

i realised that when looking at animals that "so cool" feeling and admiration of animals comes from the fact that they are 100% committed in what they do, in every moment, and they are here to stand as an example on how to live by principle, therefore i will not allow myself to place/believe/precieve myself less than them, because that would be only self-lie, self-dishonestie because the fact is that we are all one and equal as all. and the animal kindom states very clearly that they do not accept nor allow such abuse of self and abuse of life. so here comes my commitments regarding the posts about earlier:


when and as i go into placing/believing/precieving myself less than/inferior to animals, i stop and breathe.
I realise that actually i am only lying to myself and creating more separation within and without myself, which is abuse of self.
I commit myself to stand and direct myself within and as the principles of oneness and equality regarding animals, furthermore i commit myself to show that animals are only here showing and stating to us that separation and inferiority/superiority cannot be allowed here.

when and as i go into fearing animals, i stop and breathe.
I realise that i'm not actually fearing animals but the fact that i could see/realise myself within and as them.
I commit myself to stand as one and equal to animals and always take the points what i see in their actions back to myself, and investigate, forgive, and correct the points till nothing else remains but oneness and equality within what is best for all.

when and as i go into supressing my thoughts/feelings/emotions/fears i stop and breathe.
I realise that supressing and hiding points only creates more separation and friction within me, that will eventually "burst out" tenfold which causes even more abuse to the physical.
I commit myself to show that supressing and hiding and lieing to myself is never best for anyone, therefore i commit myself to instead of supression, work on the points that come up while being with animals.

when and as i go into fearing getting hurt or being killed by an animal, i stop and breathe.
I realise that animals are only here to assist and support me wihtin my process of realising myself and committed to do everything they can to get this trough, and furthermore I realise that injuries and death by accident comes from self-abuse taken to an extreme level.
I commit myself to stand as that same support with and as myself as well with and as animals here.

when and as i go into projecting my thoughts/beliefes/fears onto another being, i stop and breathe.
I realise that by projecting to others i only manifest my own self-abuse outside of myself in separation creating friction within and without myself, thus abusing what is here.
I commit myself to show that projecting onto another and manipulation cannot be accepted in any way and will only cause the being projecting/manipulating to go trough serious consequences.

when and as i go into abusing another being based on my thoughts/feelings/emotions/whatever, i stop and breathe.
I realise that abusing other based on my own self-abuse DOES NOT solves the problem rather ESCALATES it and creates more friction and abuse thus it cannot be allowed.
I commit myself to investigate every point and action BEFORE i go into participating within them.

so abusing animals is never a solution to anything, they are here to reflect our abusive nature/behaviour, until they get their message trough. open your eyes and see what we as humanity accept and allow day by day! and we start with ourselves here and stand as the principle of what is best for all also in co-existing with animals.

ShareThis