2012-10-18

Day 122: Staggering

Every now and then i go into staggering while doing certain things. I know this word has plenty of meaning, i'm talking about the activity staggering, where one hesitates and staggers about starting something.

So when this starts i see some thoughts coming up and backchat too, firstly about that i just plain shoudn't do this now and then comes all the "reasons" and justifications about it, then some way of imagineing myself while doing it then judgeing THAT imagined outcome and making assumptions and decisions based on THAT which is not real.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to Stagger before starting a new task.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect myself to a task i would do and create a relationship between myself and the action/activity/task.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to seperate myself from a future task/activity/action.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to treat an action/activity/task that i would do in the future as it has been already done.
I forgive myself that i have accepted nad allowed myself to continuosly and constantly project myself into the future and beleieve/precieve actions/activities/tasks to be in the past.
I forgive myself that i have accepted nad allowed myself to create and validate the existance of a future-point of view that is seperate from here and from me.
I forgive myself that i have accepted nad allowed myself to seperate myself from this future point of view.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist in a seperate point-of-view and believe it to be real.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself various thoughts regarding the imaginary scenario i have created in my mind.

ShareThis