2012-10-22

Day 124: A brave start

It's really not about that
In the last post (here) i've discussed the point of courage towards activities or ideas or really anything we can think of.

While looking around, this point is again in all our moves, or rather, before every move we take, and not so suprisingly none of us got education about how this works. we just use it as granted that we need to have or lack courage or bravery to do things or keep ourselves away, but as with fears, courage is REALLY useless and abusive because it is again just a shortcut from effect to conclusion without considering or investigating anything.


So don't DARE to start your process! investigate, and Direct yourself to start it for the benefit for all. having or lacking courage is really just a system that we limit ourselves to forever remain under control of our own minds.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want/desire to control another human being, based on the justification that the other "belong" to/with me.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to beleive that i own another human being because i am responsible for the other.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see responsibility regarding other beings as a separation from the other being.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not consider FIRST taking self-responsibility for myself BEFORE considering taking responsibility for other beings.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to beleive that if i take responsibility for another than i don't have to take responsibility for myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create and participate within the reaction system of courage.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to collect, categorize and store pictures/experiences as memories in the mind and base the courage system on it.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to only consider the PAST dimensions and information&knowledge regarding an activity and create a courage system of that particular activity.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to jump to conclusions in creating a starting point for an activity from the courage system.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have a starting point of courage for an activity i participate within.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create and participate within the polarity of courage.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect positive experiences/memories to positive courage and connect negative experiences/memories to negative courage, thus charge the courage polarity with feelings and emotions
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be effected by other's judgements of activities and add them to my system of courage by either increasing or decreasing it's polarity value.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to placeVALUE into and as courage
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give courage a higher value than life, thus accepting all of justifications where life is abused because of courage.
("why do you abuse life?"-"because i dare[can]!")

when and as i go into participating within and as courage, i stop and breathe.
I realise that courage is only a self-created system of limitation, thus i am not considering anything-not even myself-while participating within and as it.
I commit myself to STAND as one and equal to courage in showing that it does not matter how brave one is, because in REALITY what is best for all is ALWAYS what is best for all, and ABUSE is always ABUSE no matter how much one dares to participate or fears and stays away-which only creates a separation from self.
I commit myself to always FIRST consider any and all points regarding what i do/start and investigate the consequential outflows of that certain activity/participation, and direct myself according to these.
I commit myself to stop participating within encouraging or discouraging, and instead communicate about the investigation and realisations i am living regarding the point the other being faces.
when and as i go into wanting/desiring courage in myself or another, i stop and breathe.

ShareThis