2012-10-22

Day 125: system of Money

this is a continuation of  Day 120: the Weight of Money

The last two days i have been fiddleing with a program which is basically a database administrating one, that can store financial "accounts" and create statistics and plenty of other things. his name is quicken.


it has a function (default) to ask for the bank page and details and if the bank supports it, it can download all the transactions and payee and whatever, and even do checking and sending orders to the bank, so it's a money handleing offline-online program. of course i can't use the online features firstly because i have no such banks here and i RATHER favor putting entries in manually-while checking myself.

it has tons of features and great things, and it is useful to have a spending statistics and a budget set-up, adding remainders and many other things.
so i've been using it since i started this school, and it's pretty handy, yet it can't do everything for me.(not like any program could lol)

what i realised while using this is that from a perspective money is JUST a number, either positive or negative meaning we get or give it, and that's just it. while reality is that we value it over life, thus making this simple 1 byte number the GOD of human and animal and plant life. in this current system i cannot possibly decide ABOVE the amount of money i have, because this number strictly states what i can or can't do with it. like i can feed myself for 3 months but can't build a house with it (that needs wood and tools and time-not money lol)
and it is clearly seen that this is a very limited system, and because we are limited by it thus we limit ourselves as much.

and this is why we must change this system first before we can cause any other change in any system, like changing the education will not solve the monetary systems limits, neither healthcare, or lower tax rates, or better loan conditions, or lower prices of things, these will never solve any of the main issues of the system itself.
of course these are all used as reasons to elect some governors or politicans for the next who-knows-how-long.

Also getting rid of the money will also not solve anything, because that will really escalate the selfishness in the individuals and groups (as countries and "races") thus there would be a world rebellion and utter chaos and fighting over even the smallest of necessity.

This is why only the Equal Money System is the solution to this current situation, it is based on GIVING and the basis of abundance than the current TAKING and lack. and we already have the banking system that can manage the distribution and acces to money, why would we destroy that? we just have to use the tools we already have in a way that is best for all, and poof the world's main problem is solved within a year or two.
Do you want the more than 50% of the earth population to live in abuse? would you live in their shoes? of course not-so vote for the EqualMoneySystem and be part of the solution!(link on the top right)

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give value to money.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to value money more than life itself in all it's forms
I forgive myself that i have ccepted and allowed myself to believe that money is a complex system which i cannot understand without learning in finance schools for years.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to seperate myself from the monetary system.
I forgive myself that i have accepted nad allowed myself to beleive that i am not good enough to be able to understand the monetary system.
I forgive myself that i have accepted nad allowed myself to beleive that i cannot handle my own financial life.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to seperate myself from my "financial life"
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect money to my physical well beingness.
I forgive ,yself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from money and from my physiical well beingness by connecting and defining my physical well beingness within and as money.

ShareThis