2012-11-15

Day 136: Clutural Conditioning - part3 - dedication

previously i have been writing about how i allowed myself to stand in-line for things or stand-out in part1 and part2.



when and as i go into conditioning myself acording to something outside of myself, i stop and breathe.
I realise that I must be the directing principle for myself within equality and oneness.
I commit myself to show that directing myself and living by/as principle is the only tool to be able to create a stable life that is best for all.

when and as i go into judging rules, or systems of rules, i stop and breathe.
I realise that rules are not to be judged but to be investigated and made sure if it's best for all or not.
I commit myself to let go of the desire to be ruled by something outside of myself, and take responsibility by standing wihtin and as the principle of what is best for all.

When and as i go into considering only a favored outcome of an event, i stop and breathe.
I realise that seeking positivity is limiting and is done only in self-interest.
I commit myself to take all outcomes and variations into consideration while investigating and deciding of an event.

When and as i go into reacting to rules/conditions/laws, i stop and breathe.
I realise that reacting and creating emotional turmoil is only a distraction and giving away my responsibility to stand up and change myself.
I commit myself to investigate all rules/conditions/laws that i come in contact with and direct myself based on the principle of what is besft for all.

when and as i go into blameing rules/laws, i stop and breathe.
I realise that blaming is only not wanting to take self-responsibility for my actions, and distracting myself to not be able to stand up and to suffer in the consequences.
I commit myself to show that with awareness one can stand up and take responsibility by being self-directive.


ShareThis