2012-12-14

Day 151: sinking in...

I've experienced many times the way i suck in myself into something, and i did touched this point in a previous post regarding attention yet i did not work on this particular one.

So even with breathing and bringing myself here, i tend to focus on the particular thing i'm doing and "forget" about time and other things that come "due" while i'm doing that thing. altough here are moments where i "come to the surface" liek a whale and exactly aware of the ocean and the fact i'm going underwater, yet i still get back down.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see understand and realise that i am evading to work on the point of escaping from responsibilities by occupying myself with something that is low in priority and does not allows much "advance" in my process.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on how much support i GET from the activities i participate within and as and also to judge the activities.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not give assistance and support to myself equally and judge myself as not worthy for it.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want to evaluate myself based on subjected self-oppinions and judgements.


ShareThis