2012-12-21

Day 157: It's the last time...!

Swearing on something or making promises never make things happen. Reality shows that things only "happen" when someone dooes something. so it's never a "happening" because it is directed/created by a being (human or animal, aware or not alike). So if I do not do something, then that will not happen by chance, or by me saying "i won't do it again!", I can see this has been overly repeated in the past by millions of people both big and small, high or low, and it never worked.

What does work is taking the necessary steps and directing oneself and actually doing the stuff. This process here is just the same. I can talk anything if i am not doing anything...it does not matter.


so here's the commitment statements for the previous blogs:

when and as i go into, abdicating my self-responsibility, by participating within and as energetic cycles of the mind, i stop and breathe.
I realise that by being in such cycles of stupidity i am being self-dishonest to myself believeing that i am the cycle and it's all that exists, and thus that i cannot "exit" from it, while it's all but an illusion.
I commit myself to investigate, forgive, and stop all participation within and as the cycles of energy based on self-dishonesties.

when and as i go into blaming other beings for me not taking self-responsibility for myself, i stop and breathe.
I realise that other beings are only here to reflect myself back to me, to see understand and realise myself and my participation within my mind.
I commit myself to see what is shown and mirrored back to me through the reflections of myself within and as other beings.

when and as i go into projecting myself into the future and allow myself to use this as a justification to procastrinate, i stop and breathe.
I realise that what is best for all is evenly organising and directing myself through and as time, and thus that without me allowing myself to point by point, day by day, accumulate all that is required to complete a project/work, I am only participating within wanting/desiring to procastrinate and participate within lazyness.
I commit myself to direct myself here and organise my duties and projects to be able to be both effective and practical, and use the time-frame allocated as best i am able to.
I commit myself to show that by slowly but surely continuosly directing myself and accumulating towards completeion of a task, it is more effective and supportive for all, thus it is what is best for all.

when and as i got into reaction to the lack of time for a project/task, i stop and breathe.
I realise that participating within energetic reaction is only here to distract me in order to not take responsibility for myself and direct myself here.
I commit myself to direct myself in the moment and do the task that needs to be done, based on the priorities which is based on what is best for all.

when and as i go into fear of not completing the project/task at hand, i stop and breathe.
I realise that time is not what any task is about, more my starting point and direction i am standing in and as, thus if i am not finished with a task within the marked time-frame, it's only reflecting to myself my participation and process of accomplishing the task.
I commit myself to take time into consideration as well as the effects the process of completeing the task will have as consequential outflow.

when and as i go into fear of consequences, i stop and breathe.
I realise that consequences are only here to assist and support me in realising and understanding myself and my starting points.
I commit myself to show that consequential outflows are clear statements and reflections of what I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become.

when and as i go into fear of lack of energy as entertainment,fun,joy, i stop and breathe
I realise that entertainment is only here to show my addiction to energy, and for me to use as a distraction from what is here.
I commit myself to not participate in entertainment/fun/joy from the starting point of ego and energy addiction
I commit myself to show that fun and joy is an expression of self that requires nothing but self alone and it's not a reaction to something.

When and as i go into stress based on future projections and worrying, i stop and breathe.
I realise that it is only me creating stress by participating within and as points that create friction within and as me.
I commit myself to stop myself from participating in worrying about the future, and bring myself here, breathe, and direct myself in the moment from the starting point of what is best for all.

when and as i go into promising myself or others to change, i stop and breathe.
I realise that promising has no effect on my life, because i am giving away my directive power to the promise itself, thus abdicating my responsibility to be the change itself.
I commit myself to show that anyone can be the change within and as itself, based on self-direction from the starting point of what is best for all.

ShareThis