2013-01-14

Day 170: Shame on(f) me

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to participate in distractions of the mind, in order to stop me from taking self responsibility for what i have accepted and allowed myself to be and become.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create distractions for myself and lure myself into participating within and as them.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is such a thing that is more than what is here.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want and desire to get where is more.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want and desire for more of anything ethernally, thus create and manifest and accept and allow the very existance of greed itself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to only consider/care about my goal within and as greed, and completely forget and miss not just the world around me HERE but also myself as what and who i am and have become.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe  that what is more than me is outside of me, seperate.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as not worthy of being one and equal to that something more.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel ashamed of myself based on my self judgement that i am not worthy of being/becoming more than what i precieve myself to be.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself based on the shame i feel about myself as who i judge myself to be.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to only consider myself from the perspective of what i precieve myself of what i am.

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see understand and realise what and who i am within and as all of me and my accepted and allowed nature.

ShareThis