2013-01-19

Day 173: Copy...right? part 3 solution & rewards

In the previous 2 posts i've discussed how i came to the sense of ownership and the second written about copyrights and the stupidity behind it. part 1, part 2


Here i am showing and discussing the solution to such problem.
First came the realisation that everything is here as me, and on earth everything "contributed" to my birth thus creating me, also everything of nature and all things around me contributed to any and all of my creations, because if i were not growing up on this planet the way i had and i would not breathe air, or not eat food of the planet or not had those interactions with people&animals i would not create the same "me" as what i am crafting.
so because everything & everyone has been contributed to anything i create i CANNOT hold exclusive rights to any of it.
most of the creations(art, technology,ideas) actually originates from our direct enviroment and we "just" react to that by creating this something. so not even the starting point is "originally" mine.
thus the ego is required to be able to overlook this flaw within the idea of censorship/ownership/rights.

so when i know for fact that i cannot hold onto rights and ownership, yet i do, that is self-dishonesty, i start with that point.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be dishonest within and as myself about the point of ownership/censorship/rights.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create, and maintain the false idea of ownership wihtin and as my mind, and connect myself to it as an inferior being who must abide such laws/rules of cesorship/ownership/rights
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see understand and realise that ownership/rights does not actually exist here in this phyisical reality but only exists in my mind.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i have rights/ownership of the things i have created

Yet it originates from the want/desire to hold onto that which i have created and exist in separation.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want/desire to create things seperate from me.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to seperate myself from myself as my creation.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see understand and realise that anything i create is only a reflection of myself here, and thus assisting and supporting me within and as my process of realising myself and staning up.
I forgive myself tht i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that what i have created is seperate from me, and not realise that it is only me who created the separation as well.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not consider myself and everything around me as the world and other beings, in the process of creating something, and believe that i am the only contributor to that creation.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto my creation based on the realtionship i have made towards it.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i can loose what i have created, and loose the realtionship i have holding onto.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear loosing my creations
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear existing WITHOUT any relationships towards other things.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear that my creation gets damaged
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want to protect my creations

Copyrights come from...fear, let's look at these
I forgive myself that i have accepted nad allowed myself to want my creation to be unique and special
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear that my creation is exactly the same as what already exists here, because then i cannot call it special anymore.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear that other beings would use my creation for their benefits.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want to be the only one benefitting from my creation.

The next level of insanity would be copyrighting our DNA? who knows? then our children would have to pay for benefiting from our DNA :lol

When and as i go into fear of loosing what i have created, i stop and breathe
I commit myself to show that what anyone creates is not "new" because it is only a copy and rearranging of what is here, therefore no actualy copyright protection is valid.

The rewards of a copyrightLESS world:
  • everyone has acess to the best possible technologies
  • freedom of expression
  • more cooperative work
  • better working enviroment
  • more understood art
  • being able to express oneself without "talent"
  • much more creative content created

ShareThis