2013-02-06

Day 178: The End of abusive stories

here is the forgiveness on the points regarding the previous two posts.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want/desire to gather information and knowledge in order to generate memories from it and create and maintain a flow of energy thorugh the mind.



I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect emotions/feeling to memories.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myslef to listen and be interested in stories of another, from the starting point of wanting to gather information and knowledge.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create an experience of living through the story i hear
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to lie to myself that i HAVE actually experienced the stories/happenings/events i heard/got shared with by other beings.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to live according to the events of the stories i heard, and allow myself to become directed by them, and act as they have been "added" as an enviromental effect on me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become directed by enviromental effects, and thus believe myself to be inferior to my enviroment.
I forigve myself for accepting nad allowing myself to project superiority towards my enviroment in order to supress my feeling of inferiority with and as it.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to abuse my enviroment based on my participation within and as this inferiority/superiority energetic polarity i have accepted and allowed myself to create and exist within and as me
I forgive myself that i have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see realise and understand that i am the reflection of my enviroment JUST because i am accepting and allowing it and creating the manifestation with my participations.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge others based on the amount of information & knowledge they shared with me, and categorize them based on it.
I forgive myslef that i have accepted and allowed myself to place my trust in beings who i have got more information & knbowledge as stories from, thus believing more and more that those stories are actually true.
I forgive myself that i have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see understand and realise that the stories themselves and how they are told are a reflection of the being expressing them AND the being creating them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want/desire to see behind the stories that i hear, and get even more information&knowledge from the being who has created them, not realising that every information HAVE BEEN ALREADY HERE, and i am just experiencing them in a different way each time, based on my preception.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe in the stories when i hear it from someone i placed my trust in, like my parents (as a child).

when and as i go into judgement of information&knowledge, i stop and breathe.
I realise that information &knowledge is a tool that i can use effectively to be able to coexist with and as other beings HERE.
I commit myself to investigate and understand all information and knowledge the same way, from a self-honest starting point.

when and as i go into judging another being based on the amount of information&knowledge shared by it, i stop and breathe.
I commit myself to treat every being as one and equal as myself.

when and as i go into separation based on information and knowledge shared, i stop and breathe.
I commit myself to stop any separation within and as myself and show that all beings are one and equal here.

ShareThis