2013-02-09

Day 180: Link deleted...

the previous post here shows and expands on the point of programming and the problems and solutions to connecting my programming to energy and points to achieve this, so here comes the application of the solution:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist only wihtin and as my pre-programming.
I forgive myself that i have acceted and allowed myself to believe that my pre-programming is only what exists as what i am.
I forgive myself for accepitng and allowing myself to create and participate within the idea that i am my pre-programming only.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create and participate within the idea that i am MORE than my programming, thus create and participate within and as the polarity construct of superiority/inferiority while these two conflicting ideas/beliefs exist within equal measure within and as myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create programs within and as myself from thoughts/feelings/emotions as a reactions mechanisms and to accepting and allow myself to define myself according to these.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to the parts of and the whole programs with creating/participating within and as thoughts/feelings/emotions.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to react to my pre-programmed nature WITH pre-programmed reactions thus further go into the spiral of pre-programmedness.

I commit myself to when and as i go into participating within and as my pre-programmed behaviour/patterns/events, is stop, breathe, and realise myself here.
I commit myself to investigate, self-forgive and direct myself when I realise my participation within and as a program.
I commit myself to show that programs are only a tool, and it is me who is abusing the program's capabilities and uses in order to generate energy for the mind to be able to feed my energetic addiction based on my fear of non existance within and as the mind.

I commit myself to stop acting based on my programming, and instead breathe here every moment and direct my life moment by moment, based on what is best for all.

ShareThis