2013-02-21

Day 185:Flawless maximalism

here's a video of expanding the point.

so here are the forgiveness on the points for it:


I forgive myself that i have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see understand and realise my addiction to do tasks perfectly, and create perfect/flawless things.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within and as the personality of maximalism/perfectionism.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create the personality of maximalism
I forgive myself for acccepting and allowing myself to not be honest with myself about the starting point of me creating things/doing tasks.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe that i am normal based on my assumptions and programming of accepted and allowed norms, thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself that i have NOT investigated this point.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not creating something perfect.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear not doing a task perfectly or not completing a task i took-on
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to participate within creating things and doing tasks from the starting point of fear.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect me creating imperfect things/doing tasks imperfectly to me being imperfect.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge my imperfections/flaws as BAD/negative/wrong
I forgive myself that i have accepted nad allowed myself to connect myself to and as my imperfections.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself based on my imperfections.
I forgive myself that i have accepted nad allowed myself to judge myself imperfect based on the connections and definitions and judgements created by me.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself BAD/negative/wrong based on that i have imperfections.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect myself being imperfect to me not being life-capable
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear death based on my judgement of me being flawed/imperfect and that it will definately cause my death
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT see understand and realise that my flaw is the actual participation within and as the mind as thoughts/feelings/emotions/beilefs/judgements/fears/connections/definitions.

ShareThis