2013-04-05

Day 196: Cycles of doom - part 6 - wiping the table clean

in the previous post HERE, i have started doing my Self-Forgiveness on the point of planning within this cyclic dooming myself to fail point. so here are the rest of it:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself the idea of a plan as separate thing/thought.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from plans and the thought of plans/planning.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as plans and the thought of plans separate from me.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself the existence of thoughts of plans/planning.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to plans and the thoughts of planning.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect plans/thoughts of planning with and as the future/idea of future.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from plans/thoughts of planning AND the future/idea of future within and as defining plans/thoughts of planning with and as the future/the idea of future.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself the future/idea of future to exist within and as myself
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to seperate myself from the future/idea of future.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define plans/thoughts of planning as positive/good/right.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into the polarity of positive/negative good/bad right/wrong within and as the point of plans/planning.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create an energetic reaction based on my polarity participation within good/bad right/wrong positive/negative within and as the point of plans/planning.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to my plans/plannings within and as energy.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want/desire to plan/participate in planning.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to suppress my self-honesty regarding the i only plan based on my want/desire/addiction to energy/energetic reactions.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into energetic reactions when the plans and reality does not match.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to trigger more points of self-abuse within my reactions of my plan failing to become reality.(which i work on later in the series here)

next time, commitments for this point.

ShareThis