2013-04-08

Day 197:Cycles of Doom - part 7 - commit instead of plan

in the previous two posts in Day 195 and Day 196, i have been discussing and forgiving the points on planning and my attitude towards the future. HERE i do my commitment statements to prepare myself for success and set up directive principles within and as my self-direction, to such occurrences of point to be able to stand the test of time.


i commit myself to when and as i go into planning/thoughts of plans, i stop and breathe. i realize that planning ahead in the future is placing myself/projecting myself to the future while not being here, but going into various thoughts/beliefs/ideas about the possible future and it's outcomes, thus with planning i'm also locking myself/wanting to lock myself onto a specific thing in time and place while this disregards the possibility of change.
i commit myself to only use planning as a tool to monitor my daily/weekly/monthly progress of keeping myself to my commitments and assignments and to organize my tasks in a larger scale.

i commit myself to  when and as i go into the future, placing/projecting myself to the future, i stop, bring myself back here, and breathe. i realize that the future is only a self created illusion that is only existent within and as me when and as i allow/accept/participate within and as it, thus locking myself and defining myself according to things that does not (yet) exist.

i commit myself to when and as i go into participating within and as the polarity of positivity/negativity regarding the points of planning/thoughts of planning, i stop and breathe.
I realize that planning or thoughts of planning are not real and cannot be positive nor negative, but it is only me who is judging myself as well as the point in order to be able to react within and as energy.

i commit myself to when and as i go into separating myself from thoughts/plans/ideas i stop and breathe. i realize that by creating these thoughts/plans/ideas from me and separating myself from them and keeping myself to this and defining myself according to the nature of separation is only abusing myself and the world thus i cannot allow it.
i commit myself to put my thoughts/plans/ideas into and as the physical(such as text-data, writing, drawing etc.), in order for me to work on it, and use it to realize myself here and work with and as the physical.

i commit myself to when and as i go into wanting to plan, i stop and breathe.
i commit myself to when and as i go into suppressing my self-honesty of seeing/understanding/realizing my actions/participation within and as related points to planning, i stop and breathe.
i realize that i only suppress myself from the point of fear, which is not real, therefore the suppression is only making double effort to prevent myself from walking my journey, which i cannot accept nor allow.

ShareThis