2013-05-06

Day 206: Cycles of doom - part 12 - turnover at exit no.X

over and over the cycles continue, over and over i repeat my mistakes of not standing up by going into activities and justifications where at the end of the day i skipped my responsibilities.

yes it's warm and i have at least 8 things to do right now all of them are equally immediately required from me...
but i've got here by not taking them one at a time when i had my time for them...so to exit is to give up ALL my time including sleeptime to get myself back into the line? NO.

because i am the same way responsible for my own human physical body the best way to solve this is to stop any and all activity not about my responsibilities and doing only those ones i have to...one by one.

it's not easy to over make myself work and study especially (1university course, 3online courses, 2desteniIprocesses, ect.) so yes it's me who took all these to meet them, so i have to do them myself.
so here i start doing it :D

ShareThis