2014-05-31

Day 229: Interior fight

In the previous weeks i have been fighting with and over myself doing plenty of things that made my situation worse, yet i have decided at last to stop abusing myself and continue with walking my process.



I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fight with myself for control, beliefs, choices and futures.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fight with my mind over decisions to be made and let myself give away some of my power in order to be free of problems
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to THINK i can trust the mind with decisions and thus i can be free of responsibility for them
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to escape from responsibility, by dumping my problems and decisions to the mind
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to participate in emotional ups & downs therefore occupy myself with thought feelings and emotions in order to escape from my responsibilities and required decisions
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge my physical appearance while it is only a consequence of my actions
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try to solve my physical problems with mental satisfaction

When and as i go into fighting with myself as my personalities and the mind for control, beliefs choices and futures, i stop and breathe. i realize that by fighting myself i only occupy myself with abusing myself thus i don't actually do anything with the problems/tasks at hand.
I commit myself to walk and solve the problems/tasks that arise here as best i can, without judging or reacting to them.
When and as i go into Giving away my self-directive, i stop and breathe. I realize that only i can achieve something for me, thus giving away my self-direction, is actually abusing myself of not using my fullest potential to walk my process here.

ShareThis