2014-06-20

Day 232: untrustable part 2

 to finish up this point i written self commitment statements...
original post: HERE

when and as i go into judging certain specific future moments, i stop and breathe.I realize that future moments does not exist HERE, therefore any action regarding them are only sabotaging myself to lure my awareness from HERE.

When and as i go into worrying about my future, i stop and breathe. I realize that worrying is only a consequence and continuos action of participation within and as fear, to make myself believe that the fears are real, which they are not.

When and as i go into wanting and desiring to prepare myself to the future, i stop and breathe. I realize that any attempt of preparations based on a non-existent theory of reality is only creating consequences which creates more abuse to myself and others.

When and as i go into wanting to achieve a perfect outcome of events, i stop and breathe. I realize that perfect is only a certain specific conditions that I set up the has nothing to do with what is supportive for me or others.

when and as i go into justifying my thoughts and fears myself based on my fears @ thoughts i stop and breathe. I realize that fears @ thoughts are not real, thus following them and using them as justification to create even more of them is just plain abuse to myself and creating moments when i am not here aware.

ShareThis