2014-11-07

Day 239: Responsibility of others?

Today's lesson is to slow down...well that's almost every day's lesson, so in a more detailed picture, to slow down with assisting other people or trying to take their responsibility for myself.
this is kind of linked to the concept of ownership, meaning that i acquire and own certain rights and responsibilities, like i ingrained it in the law/system.

and i can take and give responsibility and trade it and stuff...however this is only a concept in the mind, way far from reality.
I can't take responsibility even when it's phrased in this way...i can only accept and allow myself to stand with and as it. or not. all along the way, in every step.
and for myself...because here is clearly nothing else...i'm all alone, as everybody else.
this is not a bad thing, nor a good thing, just one i'm about to accomodate and live with.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create the concept of responsibility based on the concept of ownership, and also to seperate myself from responsibility itself.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to treat responsibility as a temporary item/work i am deciding to "keep" with myself and act/live based on it
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define my actions and attitudes towards other beings according to my carried responsibilities and to create special connections and relationships based on the giving and receiving of such responsibility items.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want to take responsibility items in order to feel fulfilled and effective in society
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the feeling of fulfillment and feeling of effectiveness based on the number and quality of my responsibility items.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create and maintain relationships based on responsibility trading
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define other beings based on my relationship of responsibility with them
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself and others based on the amount and quality of responsibility items i/they carry
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge many and high worth responsibilities as good/positive and to judge a person worthy and successful based on it
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge few and low worth responsibilities complete lack or responsibility items as bad/negative and to judge a person worthless based on it.

...

ShareThis